Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jennifer Lopez, The most beautiful woman 2011 version of the people

Age does not grinding beauty artist Jennifer Lopez. At a somewhat-41-year-old actress and singer was just crowned as the world's most beautiful woman in People magazine. Popular artists with the name of JLo is of course proud of the award. Latin-blooded woman has become the fairest after defeating a number of other celebrities who also signed as a candidate 'World Most Beautiful of 2011'. They are Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore. One of the judges of American Idol was deeply shocked by the award which he achieved it. "I feel honored," she said as quoted from Aceshowbiz JLo, Friday, April 15, 2011. Be beautiful, she says, is part of his job as an artist. She said not easy to look beautiful. Requires hard work for it. However, the singer of 'On The Floor' This should feel pretty when her without makeup makeup. "That's when I feel most happy. Can only touch my face and rubbed my eyes and use your fingers to straighten my hair. And no need to worry about missing. And that's when I feel happier, "she said. Meanwhile, actress Emma Stone is also included in the list admitted to not believe it. She also talked about being so obsessed with being thin. "I'm going crazy while flying here and tell you I never thought about it. But, I can not beat myself about it, "said the artist on the rise this.

0 comments

Post a Comment